Ways to Increase Salesforce User Adoption?
Many companies investing their thousands of dollars to implement salesforce but they don’t get success. Do you know, why? Because users don’t use it or less use of it. This article dedicated to expalin, how to improve user adoption in salesforce and get benefits of it.
Many Business invest thousands of dollars on implementation of salesforce but they don’t success. The most important reason for CRM implementation failure is less use of it. User adoption plays vital role to make your salesforce implementation successful. Getting sales reps to adopt Salesforce is critical for meeting revenue objectives.
How to Improve Salesforce User Adoption?
- Provide salesforce CRM terminology access to your users and overview of your organization processes. Training Salesforce users is a long term commitment. First of all, give them an overview to set expectation- what they can expect from application and what you expect from them. There should be a method of ongoing training that allows the rep to get the information they need at a time.
- Implementing a new technology to your organization inherently brings change. If it doesn’t, it probably won’t work. Adopting new technology creates engagement between businesses and their employees and customers. In order to get it done, business processes must be re-evaluated and improved. Making change to management system and being prepared for changes will dramatically improve your salesforce adoption.
- Get users to realize value of adopting salesforce and encourage them to use it. One of the best way to improve salesforce adoption is to provide incentive to its users. It is proven way to engage and motivate people. Incentives can be in various forms such as recognition, cash, points, or actual rewards.
- Create the company daily, weekly or monthly newsletter with tips and tricks for your users and success stories. The newsletter should showcase people’s success stories using salesforce. It will help to motivate users to adopt the platforms. Plus, it’s inspiring to know that everyone could be reading about how you nailed down that big client last week.
- It is also easy way to your people and company to get instant, added value, by providing mobile access to salesforce.com application. It will help you to boost productivity, improve data quality, and helps to make sure that being out of the office doesn’t mean being out of the loop.
- Now it’s time to track success of your user adoption. Many great free customizable dashboard and reports are available on AppExchange to measure who’s doing what, how often, and if it is successful.
Without any doubt, salesforce is an incredible tool to increase productivity, improve customer service, and drive sales. But, user adoption plays critical role in successful salesforce implementation. Follow above mentioned steps and encourage your users to adopt the platforms.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
This content belongs to the Source Link identified below, all rights are reserved.