Top 10 Must Have Fashion Evergreens for A Lady
There are two ways to stay updated with the concurrent trends. First is that you keep updating your wardrobe frequently, but this has its own limitations. One cannot keep buying new stuff and discarding old ones, entirely. So here we have got you a secret way out. There is a second way that requires you to buy some evergreen must have clothes and accessories which you can mix, match and flaunt off. With this you can buy a few of the hot trends every season and blend these along with them to keep your friends guessing, the secret behind your ultimate style.
- Black Blazer- A tailored classic black blazer has survived the rush of fashion, year after year, from ages. Its sophisticated, elegant, classic and every inch feminine. Match it with shorts or jeans, skirts or dresses, halter neck or shoulder less; it goes well with almost everything. It suits every figure, enhancing curves and camouflaging flabs and love handles. You just have to make sure it fits you well, perfectly wrapped around the small of your back.
- Frame style dark colored bag- A frame style classic bright hued bag with top handle and detachable chain is a must buy. You can even take those textured skin glossy finish ones, just take care that you don’t opt for neon or perky colors that are in vogue for a short term. Instead, you can buy classic blood red, glossy black, snakeskin patterned, or a nice maroon. The detachable chain gives you the advantage of making it suitable for every dress. Take it as a side sling with white t-shirt and tattered jeans or as a box clutch with your favorite evening dress. P.S. its maintenance free as well.
- Leopard print scarf- Drape it around your neck, or wrap it like a neck piece, play around with tying styles, to add charms to the simplest of dresses. Something as boring and formal as a white Chinese collar blouse with grey/black pencil skirts can be played around with, by tying it in a rose knot towards the right side of your neck. Pair them with long skirts, jeans, t-shirts or anything.
- Glossy Black Peep Toes- they go well with every dress that I can think of, even Sari and suits.
- Blood red Marie Jane flats- Same as above, matches with everything, but it just adds a pop of color to your overall look.
- Chain Necklace- Make anything tacky by pairing it with this; it’s sturdy yet feminine, and goes well with most necklines.
- Bold Cuffs- Whenever you plan to show-off your bare arms, remember to slip on a broad and bold cuff. It’s beautifully feminine. Gold is the standard color, but you can choose your own.
- Embellished Belts- wear it over any tunic, anarkali kurti or long top with interesting cuts and patterns to transform it into an empire waist dress, or add on a hint of style.
- Brooch- Buy a brooch that has a delicate design, it adds class to your outfit. Goes well with monochromatic dresses, plain jumpsuits or traditional wear. We also like to pair it with wrap dresses.
- Denim Shirt- Drape it over tank tops, spaghetti tops or a pane t-shirt. It gives you the perfect rough and tough look. You can tie it just above your waist as well to enhance your curves; pair this with tattered jeans to complete the college look.
This content belongs to the Source Link identified below, all rights are reserved.