Signs Your Office Needs Some New Copiers
• Paper jams: It is not uncommon for any copy machine to create paper jams every now and again. Sometimes there will be an excess of ink, or the paper will have been placed incorrectly. If, however, your office is dealing with paper jams in the copy machine on a daily basis, then something is not right with the machine. This is a sign that the pieces are wearing out, and the feed option is malfunctioning.
• Overheating: Do you have a finicky copy machine that needs to take a break every now and again. This is not normal. If your copy machine over heats on a regular basis, then it means you need some new copiers in Greenville, SC. A normal machine will be able to handle a full load of copies throughout the day without needing down time to cool down before working again.
• Many repairs: Is the copy machine repair man on your Christmas list this year because of all the contact you have had with him? Save your company a great deal of money by investing in a machine that will not need such constant babysitting.
• Broken paper tray: In many of the old models of copy machines, the paper trays were flimsy and broke easily. While you may not realize it, this is actual a pretty important part of the functionality of the machine. This is what allows the feeder to work correctly, and can help avoid issues like paper jams. If you have been living with broken paper trays, then get a replacement machine, or at least get the tray repaired soon.
• No networking: If you have been dealing with a copier that is not hooked to a good network, then you probably don’t even realize how much you are missing. Having your copy machines all connected to your networks will offer a lot of new possibilities. • Long lines at the copier: How many man-hours a day are lost in your office in long lines behind the copy machine? This is not a good situation to have. Not only does this mean you don’t have enough copy machines, but it also means that your current machine is working too slowly. There are a lot of machines out there that can get copies done much faster which could move your lines along much more quickly.
• Limited paper size options: While a large portion of your needed copies will be made on regular paper size, it is important to have something that can handle other sizes as well. You will need this machine to help with small things like labels or envelopes, and large things like posters or blue-prints.
If any of these things apply to your office space, then you really need to invest in new copiers in Greenville, SC. The new machines on the market have some incredible capabilities that will increase productivity in your office, and will make it easier for you to manage all the work that needs to be done. If this sounds appealing to you, then it is time to see what options are out there for you.
Major Business Machines We offer multiple different styles of commercial printers for all kinds of business sizes. Take a look at our selection and buy yours today. Visit our page on http://mbmachines.com to see our page today!
Related Articles –
copiers, greenville, sc,
This content belongs to the Source Link identified below, all rights are reserved.