Manhood Health Resolutions for the New Year
Here are some manhood health resolutions some men may want to consider. These are just a starting point, so feel free to add to them!
– Always use protection. Unless a man is in a monogamous relationship, he definitely needs to use a barrier method – and even in a monogamous relationship, rubber protection should be employed if either partner has an existing transmissible disease or infection. Preventing infection is arguably the most important thing a man can do for his sensual health.
– Don’t be afraid of the doctor. Men in general are less likely to visit a doctor than are women, and this seems to be especially the case when it comes to manhood health issues. A guy may notice a sore or blister on his member and choose to not see a doctor because he’s afraid of what it may mean. Yet even when such signs lead to a diagnosis of a social infection, it’s much better to know this information so appropriate treatment can be started to address the problem.
But regular visits to the doctor are important for sensual health even when the focus is not on the member. Check-ups help the doctor keep a man’s heart healthy, his blood pressure in line, etc. – factors which impact his sensual health, even if the manhood doesn’t seem to be directly involved. So don’t be afraid to check in with a physician regularly.
– Watch stress. Stress is one of the factors that can have a really big impact on sensual health (and health in general). Tension and anxiety have become increasing problems for men, and when a guy feels stressed, he may not have the sensual ability and/or drive that he would otherwise. Finding ways to relax, whether it’s through meditation, yoga, exercise or other means, is a great gift to give oneself.
– Use it. Since sensual activity is on men’s minds a lot, it may seem odd to recommend that a man engage in it more often. But sometimes men – either by choice or necessity – may experience lengthy stretches with no sensual fun. But studies show the manhood needs exercise just like other body parts in order to remain healthy. Some men feel guilty about self-pleasuring, but solo activity can help keep the member in better health – and it’s one of the more enjoyable forms of exercise around!
– Watch the vices. Guys who are smokers or heavy drinkers should seriously work on cutting out the former and cutting down on the latter. Both of these activities have been shown to negatively affect male organ health and performance.
– Crème it. A man’s sensual health is linked to his male organ health, so one of the most important resolutions is to apply a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the member. A good male organ health crème can help the manhood look appealing, especially where the skin is concerned. When the crème contains a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E), the skin will be well moisturized and supple, rather than dry and patchy. If the crème also contains vitamin C, it will give a boost to collagen production, which is essential for manhood health and firmness, making a man’s member present in an even more impressive fashion.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Related Articles –
sensual health, resolutions, male organ health crème,
This content belongs to the Source Link identified below, all rights are reserved.