Get a job seeker visa to Germany
Germany has become a great immigration destination for people. Let’s know the reason why? Its because the country has immense opportunities for the new citizens. The country has a special visa called the job seeker visa which allows users to stay in this country for a period of 6 months until and unless they are able to find a job. The country has been open to immigrants from all over the world. That’s the reason why 20% of the people in this country are immigrants. The cities of Germany like Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin and Cologne have become a hub for immigrants.
The people who have gained education in this country can stay in this country for upto 18 months to find a job. Otherwise people who have not gained education in this country, can get a Germany job seeker visafor 6 months to scout for a job. This visa is an attempt of the German government, to allow movement of highly skilled labor into the country. The happy news is that the government is encouraging a flow of highly talented IT laborers. So, all those people who have gained education in science, technology, engineering and mathematical backgrounds are ideal candidates for immigration into this country. So, people who are working in diverse fields of chemistry, physics and biology or any other scientific research areas can easily become a part of such jobs. As per statistics, almost 54% of students from foreign countries decide to become a part of German labor force by staying here after completing their degrees. Anyone who is able to get a job in this country during the duration of 6 months will have to obtain a German work permit.
Anybody who wants to get this visa should meet some eligibility conditions which are:
- He should hold educational degrees (bachelor’s/master’s) from foreign universities which are equivalent to German degrees.
- The applicant for such a visa should also have enough funds so that he can finance his 6months German residency.
- There is also a liquid cash requirement of 3.5 lakhs.
- The applicant should also be able to show sufficient insurance coverage for his medical costs in this country.
- The job seeker visa holders who have the job offers of at least 35,000 Euros can apply for a European Union Blue card.
- The visa holders also need to remember that they are eligible to get a permanent residency permit. This permit can be granted to them after 33 months have elapsed after getting the European Union blue card.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
This content belongs to the Source Link identified below, all rights are reserved.