Fashion For Women At The Age Of 30
No matter if you are a house wife, mom or a CEO, you have to be graceful and extremely well dressed under all situations at your 30s
- Clothing for women at the age must be comfortable to wear, pester free and exceptionally easy to maintain. At this age, you will most likely have small children to care for and you cannot manage to take too long to dressing up.
- It is imperative that you have stern bifurcation, regarding what to wear at office and what to wear for excursion. You must avoid wearing awfully bold patterns on the tops and blouse, or low cut women dresses at work.
- For informal affairs, you can buy women skirts in sinuous fabric paired with a simple T-shirt or. Flower-patterned prints are a great choice, if you wish to look fresh and young. Tube dresses are ideal and also look amazing on petite women at this age. Even wearing shorts or miniskirts will suit you if you have great legs. Ripped or distressed pair of jeans is generally not suggested for women in their thirties but you can surely invest in a pair of stylish jeans.
- For evening parties, you must select cocktail dresses that will highlight your stature. If you have a sexy figure to show off, you can opt for strapless dresses with falling necklines. You might also consider making a style statement in abstract and animal prints. Finally at this mature age you must use your common sense to wear clothes that are suitable for the juncture and your figure.
- 30s is a time to say good bye to chunky fashion jewelry and opt for its graceful one. Always spend in quality fashion accessories for women and not cheap things bought off the roadside shops.
- If you have put on weight after baby at this age, then make sure you opt for a comfy pair of footwear. You can even buy your preferred stilettos for flat and cushioned shoes. If you are wearing high heels, ensure that the heel is not stout or too flashy.
- Avoid doing too much of make-up no matter what the occasion is. Always bold colors for eye shadows and eye liners unless you are going for a loud nightclub or theme party. On the other hand, you must stay away from a completely simple look, without any makeup. Always carry your radiate grace and femininity through your makeup.
- Hairdo must be well-chosen as per your profession, occasion and length of hair. Coloring your hair in outrageous shades is not recommended at this age. Highlights are okay, as long as they are within a close range of your natural hair color.
Always keep in mind that fashion is more about your attitude than age. If you are confident and positive about yourself you can become the center of attraction at 30s also.
This content belongs to the Source Link identified below, all rights are reserved.