10 Ways To Reawaken The Passion In Your Relationship
If your relationship is starting to lose its passion you may need to make a conscious effort to re-ignite the spark in your relationship and reawaken the passion. Sometimes it may take elaborate plans and gestures to reawaken the passion in your relationship and sometimes it may just be small seemingly insignificant things that can help you.
1. Planning a romantic weekend getaway can be one way to reawaken the passion. A trip to a spa or a romantic destination can help to put the fire back into your relationship. This type of trip gives a couple the opportunity to step away from your everyday life and spend some time focusing on romance.
2. Treating your partner with respect can also be a simple way to reawaken passion. Sometimes people get into the habit of taking your partner for granted while you continue to treat complete strangers and casual acquaintances with respect. People tend to work harder on casual relationship than they do on their romantic relationship because they take their partner for granted. Making an effort to impress your partner, however, can help to revive the passion.
3. Doing something new and adventurous can also help to reawaken the passion in your relationship. Try an activity that you have never done before such as skydiving or water skiing. Participating in an adventurous sport can make you feel more alive and this will transcend into your relationship and may also be a great way to reawaken the passion.
4. Holding hands is another way to reawaken the passion in your relationship. This simple act draws you and your partner closer together. Most couples hold hands all the time early in their relationship but as time goes by they begin to do so less and less often. Grabbing your partners hand and holding on while you run errands can make your partner feel desired again and this will help put the passion back in your relationship.
5. Another way to reawaken the passion in your relationship is to plan date nights. Spend some time getting dressed up and plan a night out on the town. Putting this level of effort into a dinner date makes it feel much more special and romantic plus it gives you a chance to let your partner know that you are still interested in spending time with them.
No matter how busy your week is, plan to have at least one night a week where the two of you connect in a special way. Even if it’s just some quiet time at home after the kids go to bed or even a family game night with the kids, it will give you time to bond.
6. Taking care in your own appearance is still another way to reawaken the passion in your relationship. If you feel good about yourself, you will be more appealing to your partner. Spend a few extra minutes getting ready to go out and really pamper yourself. This will give you a confidence boost that can help bring the passion back to your relationship.
7. Complimenting your partner can also help to reawaken passion. Noticing when your partner puts extra effort into their appearance lets them know that you still find them desirable and attractive. Even complimenting them when they aren’t all dressed up, lets them know that you love them for who they are and not just their appearance.
8. Even just planning trips that you would like to take in the future can reawaken passion. Spend an afternoon thinking of trips you would like to take together and make a list of all the places you want to go and all the things you want to do. This type of daydreaming draws a couple closer together and can revive passion. And who knows; just by writing out your wish list of places to go and things to do just might get you one step closer to making it real.
9. Spending some quiet time together daily can be another way to reawaken passion. Plan on having at least a few minutes alone with your partner each day to help put the spark back into your relationship.
10. Taking a bath together can also help to reawaken passion in a relationship. This is a very sensual activity that makes you both feel pampered and gives you the opportunity to reconnect on a physical level. Beyond that it can also give you a chance to relax and unwind after a hard day of work as sometimes it’s the stresses of everyday life that are putting a damper on passion.
If your relationship is starting to lose its passion it doesn’t mean the relationship is over. All of these examples are simple ways that a couple can reawaken the passion in their relationship. As long as the love still exists, it is possible to bring back the passion.
Official Live video for “Remember” from Passion: Salvation’s Tide Is Rising
Get it on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/PassionSTIR?IQid=vevo
Subscribe to Passion’s VEVO channel: http://smarturl.it/PassionVEVOsub
Like Passion on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Passion268Music
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/passionmusic
Follow Passion on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/PassionSpotify
Music video by Passion performing Remember. (C) 2016 sixstepsrecords/Sparrow Records
Related Passion Articles